iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lunar Crystal Tiles & Objects, Help improve a map editor.
Omegas7
post Apr 9 2012, 04:03 AM
Post #1

stai sprecando il tuo tempo
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Find out more about Lunar: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?s=&...st&p=502879

What is Lunar Crystal?
It is my little map editor software project. It allows users to create maps by placing objects with pixel-precision, by generating collision rectangles to permit pixel-based movement in games, by inserting whole animated objects and previewing them real-time, and by using as many tilesets as you wish. As it stands, it is quite a piece of universal software: it is capable of exporting to generic information that can be interpreted by VX, Ace, and even other game engines with the necessary plugins.

Tilesets?
Lunar uses tilesets in the same format as VX (512x512, in a 32x32 based grid) to create objects that are later placed with pixel-precision in the map.

Omegas isn't an artist.
I think I could be a great artist if I spent more time into the stuff. But I don't. How the heck am I going to make Lunar work without graphics? That's why this topic has been made.

Celianna gave like, a ton.
Fortunately, Celianna gave me permission to distribute Lunar with her graphics (those awesome sprites you used in parallax mapping stuff?). Well, the usage of those graphics are subject to her own terms (if you will use her graphics for commercial projects, you will have to contact her. And probably, she will say no, since many of these graphics are actually modifications of others, etc... whatever, just ask her anyway).

But Lunar still wants more!
If you own a certain sprite object that could fit well in a map, and you would like to let Lunar be distributed with it, post here! You can also post your own usage terms, so that end-users will have to contact you before doing thingies with them.

Any graphic you made will be of great help to improve Lunar! But remember, any graphic you made, alright?

Find out more about Lunar!
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=53358&view=findpost&p=502879

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 01:23 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.