iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tileset: Exterior of a Volcano
Dare
post Apr 10 2012, 04:08 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

So, I've tried google, and searched this forum- but I can't find it.

Does anyone know where I can find a lava-ridden Exterior set that I can use to make the face of a volcano?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Apr 10 2012, 07:10 AM
Post #2

Retired
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

We'll need more details, please. What size volcano? World map size? Or if not, are you trying to walk around on the exterior of a volcano? Have you looked at Mack's tiles?(CLICK HERE) (see the lava tiles in the top two sets)

Do you have screenshots of similar games?

Please look over the stickies at the top of this forum for instructions on a good request. Thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dare
post Apr 10 2012, 08:57 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Sorry about that! No, not world size- I want the player to have to walk -up- the side of it.

Macks tiles are great, but they don't mesh with anything else I've used, as I mainly started with the 'included' files. I just wanted to know if anyone had anything similar to that style, before I went nuts and frankenstien'd something together.

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Apr 10 2012, 09:18 AM
Post #4

Retired
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

well, one option is to google "rpg maker vx tilesets volcano"

many of the images you will see will be from our site here and will show you how to map a volcano.

If you don't have the tiles you need to make it, you can post back and ask where to get the stuff or how to make what you see (post the pictures)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dare
post Apr 10 2012, 04:02 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (GrandmaDeb @ Apr 10 2012, 09:18 AM) *
well, one option is to google "rpg maker vx tilesets volcano"
(Which I tried extensively... about an hour of it before I posted.)

many of the images you will see will be from our site here and will show you how to map a volcano.
(No, I found a lot of necroposts about a game named volcano, a profile of someone named volcano, and one or two people showing off their volcanoes- then nothing about the tiles themselves, nor how they made them, nor anything younger than a year.)

If you don't have the tiles you need to make it, you can post back and ask where to get the stuff or how to make what you see (post the pictures)

(I doubted I'd get a response on a year-old forum post...)

Honestly, I just need any tile-set that'd merge with the original resources provided even halfway decently to allow me to make the crater/lava portion of the volcano...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 12:34 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.