iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Aggravated..., Can't move char
BlaineA97
post Apr 12 2012, 07:34 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Ok,

So I would say I am pretty efficent on figuring things out on my own, and maybe cause its 1 in the morning I cant get it but here goes...

My char cannot move when i test the map.
Passage settings are correct. (I've changed them to X and back to O, ect...)
Changed every single tile in the tileset, left the screen, went back in. No go...
Changed the Field type and tried with each one... nothin

roar...
Can anyone help?
I can't tell you how much i would appreciate it!

I was gunna include a pic but im not good with code or using forums lol (I event... ALOT)

EDIT: Looks like i figured out the picture anyway lol

This post has been edited by BlaineA97: Apr 12 2012, 07:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 12 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #2

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

You also posted a Ace program in a VX forum. This should of been asked in the Ace's Forum cause I seen tons of things like this closed. As well you posted this in General Discussion if anything this should of been posted in Support/Help. But glad you figured this out anyways but remember that these 2 are things I seen the staff get mad at. (Both the fact that the post is about Ace and the fact that it is in the wrong forum if anything.)

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

shinraSOLDIER77
post Apr 12 2012, 03:57 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (BlaineA97 @ Apr 12 2012, 02:34 AM) *
Ok,

So I would say I am pretty efficent on figuring things out on my own, and maybe cause its 1 in the morning I cant get it but here goes...

My char cannot move when i test the map.
Passage settings are correct. (I've changed them to X and back to O, ect...)
Changed every single tile in the tileset, left the screen, went back in. No go...
Changed the Field type and tried with each one... nothin

roar...
Can anyone help?
I can't tell you how much i would appreciate it!

I was gunna include a pic but im not good with code or using forums lol (I event... ALOT)

EDIT: Looks like i figured out the picture anyway lol

Im not certain on what the rules say for helping people on a post thats in the wrong forum, and I'm probably taking a risk here by typing this reply anyways but I'll send a Pm on what I think your problem is.

--------------------
got nothing... PIE!!!

I support:

+Quote Post

BlaineA97
post Apr 12 2012, 07:09 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Ahh my apologies to everyone, How would I move this to the correct forum? or should I just delete the thread?

This is my first post ever, so I dont want to cause any trouble.

EDIT: In any case I cant figure it out so I'm just scratching the project since I just started it

This post has been edited by BlaineA97: Apr 12 2012, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 12 2012, 07:44 PM
Post #5

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

QUOTE (BlaineA97 @ Apr 12 2012, 07:09 PM) *
Ahh my apologies to everyone, How would I move this to the correct forum? or should I just delete the thread?

This is my first post ever, so I dont want to cause any trouble.

EDIT: In any case I cant figure it out so I'm just scratching the project since I just started it

You can click the "Report!" button and request it to be moved by that. A Moderator/Administrator will then move it (But since this is a Ace question I don't see it staying open if they see it.) I would help you if I can but I do not use Ace so my Answering will not work since I know really nothing about it.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Indra
post Apr 12 2012, 10:06 PM
Post #6

Typo Queen
Group Icon

Closed due to beign a question regarding Ace (which we do not provide support for).
And don't worry Blaine, everyone makes mistakes once a while, even more so when you first start posting =w=d

--------------------
Nowadays I'm in perpetual development hell. Shoot me a PM if you need something.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 03:32 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.