iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> V~e, UPDATE: Fixes
Nijal
post Apr 14 2012, 07:21 PM
Post #1

Stellar
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

V~e

Story
V~e is a game that has no main villain to defeat. The overall story of the game has to deal with reality and not by accurately portraying real life, but through the character's understanding of their own reality. There are various stories to be immersed in while playing; with each supporting character having their own story and issue to be resolved. There are also four endings to the full game, which alters based on your morality alignment (Mood). A big surprise for this game is that it will be two games in one. Almost a New Game Plus, but instead of replaying the first game, you play a new story that continues from the previous one. This will also include new characters to play as.

Characters
Anderson Folde - The main character.
Jaquilyn Kinda - The main character's best friend.
Ledger Decole - An accomplished Knight.
Dillan Vigore - A traveler.
Nokarie Hitori - A retired Ninja.
Reysa - Another traveler.
Krystan Crysto - A master Magician.
Valenah - A mysterious woman.
There are many more characters to play as.
(I do not want to spoil each character's story because they will be explained in the game)

Features
Choice System - Results extend outside the choices you select. The choice system works as a way to create a unique experience which you want to see the outcome. Even though it seems as if some choices follow a Good & Bad formula, they do not affect your morality. Until you reach the end that is.
Morality System - The morality system in this game is very distinctive, because for one reason, it takes effect towards the end of the game. Morality is treated as a mood instead of a scale of Good & Bad.
Sneaking - Just like any espionage game, there are a few moments in this game where you get to sneak around.
Mystery/Horror - This game features moments where you take part in either solving a mystery or having to survive a horror game inspired mansion.
Side-View Active Timer Based Battle System - This features large-bodied characters.
Skill Shop and Skill Mixing Shop
These are just a few in the demo.
(Plenty more that will be considered to add in the full game)

Additional Information
In order for the game to work properly, it is recommended that you have RPGVX_RTP installed before playing. This is offered on this site: RPG_VX_RTP. The demo has an estimated 5+ hours of gameplay. You must also have the program Winrar installed before attempting to download the demo. It is important that the game is extracted to an empty folder.

Credits
BigEd781 - Level Up Display/Save Screen System/Item Memorization
Mr. Bubble, Enu, Kylock, Moghunter - Battle System/Animated Battlers/Battle Back Add-on
Crazyninjaguy - Battle BGM Selector
Modern Algebra - Advanced Text System
Nechigawara Sanzenin - Skill Shop
Prexus - Party Changer
Rafidelis - Advanced Title Screen
Wltr3565 - Enemy Victory Add-on

Angevon, Anni, The Lonely Alchemist, PCM, Rogutaan - Battle Sprite Sheets
Gabychan - Clouds for the Title Screen
Homunculus, TaFresh, Vascious - Face Graphics
Kaduki - Face & Character Graphics for the Main Characters
X_anime_fan_x - Underwater effect for the Game Over Screen

Special Thanks
Alt_Jack
Brent
David
Jansiel
Jason
Julian
Kenneth
Michael
Weedhead

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Download

Note
This game is possibly quite hard.

Update
+ The resting moments (Inns and etc.) have been shortened.
+ The tower's 3rd and 5th floors have been altered. You can now choose to skip almost all the questions and you can pull boulders backward now.
+ Corrected all the misspellings of Guard.
+ Fixed a glitch with the chickens in the harvesting mini-game.
+ Intro is less tedious (more user-friendly).
+ Battles are now easier, but bosses are still very difficult.

This post has been edited by Nijal: Jun 14 2012, 08:34 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Nijal
post Apr 20 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #2

Stellar
Group Icon

I would really appreciate any feedback from someone who has taken the time to play the demo.
I haven't moved on from where the demo ends, because so far I don't know if it's worth it.
I do thank everyone who took the time to at least looking at the information of the game.

--------------------

+Quote Post

silversnake
post Apr 22 2012, 01:44 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Game sounds cool. Choice system is always hard to do so gl with that.
I'm put off from trying the demo because of this -> " I haven't moved on from where the demo ends, because so far I don't know if it's worth it."
Why should I play a demo when the creator is already having doubts on the game.

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

Nijal
post Apr 22 2012, 02:14 AM
Post #4

Stellar
Group Icon

QUOTE (silversnake @ Apr 21 2012, 09:44 PM) *
Game sounds cool. Choice system is always hard to do so gl with that.
I'm put off from trying the demo because of this -> " I haven't moved on from where the demo ends, because so far I don't know if it's worth it."
Why should I play a demo when the creator is already having doubts on the game.

I don't have doubts for the game. I said that because I've already heard of people rage quitting. The demo is basically the intro of the game.
It's not worth to continue, because I don't know what people have to say after experiencing just the intro of the game.
If not, would be making a very long and huge game for people to just quit at the beginning.
My main point is, I want to hear feedback from people who've played the demo. Either good or bad; I want to know what to consider while continuing with the game.
Overall, the demo is long and it offers a wonderful experience. If I seem very depressing, I apologize for that. The demo however, is not, it's funny and it may piss you off.

How can you not laugh at the line, "Did you know that this boogie is for real?" It's alluding to Canned Heat by Jamiroquai.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Nijal
post Apr 29 2012, 05:38 AM
Post #5

Stellar
Group Icon

I appreciate that many of you have taken the time to look at V~e.
Unfortunately, I'm choosing to not continue making this game.
My only doubt before releasing the demo was knowing that because of its lack of graphical innovation, it wouldn't be much interest to anyone.
But I released it anyway! I focused on making V~e intriguing and I guess I failed by making the game hard.
Honestly, I really want to make this game, but because of all the stress I'm under, I had to leave it up to consideration.
So far, I only know of one person completing the demo and I've received positive feedback from them.
Their feedback assures me that V~e is heading in the right direction. I quite appreciate that person for that.
I just want to hear from more people, because many people would have different opinions on what they experienced.
This could create dialogue that would help me consider choosing to continue making V~e.

The demo is strong, difficult, and different. So I have to ask, have any of you either quit or never played the demo it at all?

--------------------

+Quote Post

silversnake
post Apr 29 2012, 06:55 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

I don't think you should quit just because not a lot of people have tried your demo yet.
For instance on the new demo I just released I use three forums to promote my game and have had 148 downloads of it so far.
Yet I have only had 2 reviews. Those numbers are crazy but you gotta keep going. Odds of people downloading you demo out of people viewing the topic is low as well.
Just use the ones you have and keep on improving / making your game better.
I also tend to play other peoples games who have played mine so maybe you can do the same. For people to take the time to play my game I will gladly play their game.

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

Nijal
post Apr 30 2012, 06:37 AM
Post #7

Stellar
Group Icon

QUOTE (silversnake @ Apr 29 2012, 02:55 PM) *
I don't think you should quit just because not a lot of people have tried your demo yet.
For instance on the new demo I just released I use three forums to promote my game and have had 148 downloads of it so far.
Yet I have only had 2 reviews. Those numbers are crazy but you gotta keep going. Odds of people downloading you demo out of people viewing the topic is low as well.
Just use the ones you have and keep on improving / making your game better.
I also tend to play other peoples games who have played mine so maybe you can do the same. For people to take the time to play my game I will gladly play their game.

It's more than just not enough people are playing. It's that I know many people have quit and I doesn't help me that no one has anything to share about it.
With people sharing their thoughts with me, I would know what to fix, add, remove, or improve.

I'll happily play your game and share my thought with you. I'll also encourage another friend of mine to play it as well, since we're both critical together. laugh.gif
I also hope that you take the time to experience mine.

--------------------

+Quote Post

silversnake
post Apr 30 2012, 01:40 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Had time to play your demo. Bad news is I hit a major bug and I had to stop playing. When I go to rest at my house or even the next towns inn the screen becomes black and just stays that way. The music is still in the background and stuff so not sure if it's a simple fix as fade screen in or something. But when I beat the guard in the first town you go to I lost my partner. There was no way to revive her and I just couldn't continue the game with one guy.

As for a mini review besides the bug here goes:

biggrin.gif Some funny moments in the game.
biggrin.gif I like the battle screen.
biggrin.gif Two mini games cutting the trees and farming. Farming was sorta a pain though but I'm sure some will like it.
biggrin.gif Shop buying is cool that you actually go to the armor and stuff you want to buy.

mad.gif Characters faces are not the same as character sprites on two opening scene characters.
mad.gif Mapping is to be desired. Your inside maps are good it's just the outside.
mad.gif A lot of busy work for no reason really.
mad.gif I can tell you are going to have to grind a lot since I had to grind to level 4 just to beat the first battle in that town.

Suggestions:

As for the mapping. I think the first town you are in needs other things than just trees. Put some rocks in there some spaces in between trees and such. You are stuck running around all these trees on a one path road. Also for your buildings having just one tile for the roof and one tile for the walls it looks really weird. Try two and two at least.

Busy work. I really think some of the busy work was their for no reason other then to make the game seem longer. It took me 30min to get out of the first town.
For a start of a game with this much busy work of running back and forth it will turn away a lot of people. I say after the school scene have the girl talk about coming to get her when you are ready to leave for that other town. Go to your home ask dad for money so you can buy a weapon. Then have him make you get ingrediants for him. After that have him say if you still need more head to the woodcutter place and the farming area. That other stuff was way to much.

Battle. I liked the battle system but not all players like to grind. For the first real fight of the game you got this dude throwing lightning at you and hitting you for around 200 dmg.
If your really unlucky he can confuse you and it's game over. I'd make him beatable without so much grinding. To grind all the way to level 4 to beat the first real fight seems a little to much in my opinion. Especially since I know it's not skill you don't get moves till around 3 or 4 anyways forget which level.

If you cut some of the busy work and fix the resting at my house and inn I wouldn't mind continuing the game since I really have no idea what the story is so far.
Oh and also the start of the game was a little weird with the this is my world thing didn't get it.

This post has been edited by silversnake: Apr 30 2012, 03:22 PM

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

Nijal
post Apr 30 2012, 05:12 PM
Post #9

Stellar
Group Icon

QUOTE (silversnake @ Apr 30 2012, 09:40 AM) *
Had time to play your demo. Bad news is I hit a major bug and I had to stop playing. When I go to rest at my house or even the next towns inn the screen becomes black and just stays that way. The music is still in the background and stuff so not sure if it's a simple fix as fade screen in or something. But when I beat the guard in the first town you go to I lost my partner. There was no way to revive her and I just couldn't continue the game with one guy.

As for a mini review besides the bug here goes:

biggrin.gif Some funny moments in the game.
biggrin.gif I like the battle screen.
biggrin.gif Two mini games cutting the trees and farming. Farming was sorta a pain though but I'm sure some will like it.
biggrin.gif Shop buying is cool that you actually go to the armor and stuff you want to buy.

mad.gif Characters faces are not the same as character sprites on two opening scene characters.
mad.gif Mapping is to be desired. Your inside maps are good it's just the outside.
mad.gif A lot of busy work for no reason really.
mad.gif I can tell you are going to have to grind a lot since I had to grind to level 4 just to beat the first battle in that town.

Suggestions:

As for the mapping. I think the first town you are in needs other things than just trees. Put some rocks in there some spaces in between trees and such. You are stuck running around all these trees on a one path road. Also for your buildings having just one tile for the roof and one tile for the walls it looks really weird. Try two and two at least.

Busy work. I really think some of the busy work was their for no reason other then to make the game seem longer. It took me 30min to get out of the first town.
For a start of a game with this much busy work of running back and forth it will turn away a lot of people. I say after the school scene have the girl talk about coming to get her when you are ready to leave for that other town. Go to your home ask dad for money so you can buy a weapon. Then have him make you get ingrediants for him. After that have him say if you still need more head to the woodcutter place and the farming area. That other stuff was way to much.

Battle. I liked the battle system but not all players like to grind. For the first real fight of the game you got this dude throwing lightning at you and hitting you for around 200 dmg.
If your really unlucky he can confuse you and it's game over. I'd make him beatable without so much grinding. To grind all the way to level 4 to beat the first real fight seems a little to much in my opinion. Especially since I know it's not skill you don't get moves till around 3 or 4 anyways forget which level.

If you cut some of the busy work and fix the resting at my house and inn I wouldn't mind continuing the game since I really have no idea what the story is so far.
Oh and also the start of the game was a little weird with the this is my world thing didn't get it.

Here's the funny thing. I never meant to force people to grind in the early part of the game. You see, my friend tested the game quite often and he got really pissed with how Lance would treat you, so he convinced me to allow people to fight him. So, I put Lance in, but Lance was weak to him and then I made Lance strong. I was so pissed when I discovered how much other people would have to suffer just to beat Lance. I apologize for him being so tough.

The sleeping is not a bug. You see, the same friend abused the Inns before. So to prevent him constantly using the Inns, I made the sleep time long. The Inn does help at giving you break from all the grinding at least. The Inn can revive dead partners. Even if you can't afford to pay for it, don't worry she'll be revived later on down the line.

Oh the character faces, there's a specific reason for that and it's very interesting. I can't tell you why though, because it's apart of the story.

Don't worry, the other towns don't use trees much. The first town uses a lot of trees, because the town is located within trees. I didn't want to make the first town too dirty. All that busy stuff you did is apart of the choice system and immersion. After all that work, you could decide to either be rich or broke.
1. You could have chosen to waste your father's money. 2. You could have kept some stuff from the harvesting and lumbering mini-games for you to sell later on. 3. You could have gotten the Scimitar for free.

The start of the game is meant to be weird. It's a flash-forward.

Edit:

The Lady that you help is a tedious task, but she's there to introduce morality. Does it not feel nice to help her afterwards, because she is suffering from trauma?

This post has been edited by Nijal: Apr 30 2012, 05:21 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

silversnake
post May 1 2012, 01:53 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Ok well now that I know that the sleeping is not a bug and just takes forever I'll continue playing.
You really should make it shorter though I thought you just forgot to fade in the screen or something and just alt f4 quit.

I still think it is busy work. I did have some stuff leftover from harvesting not on purpose though. I was actually scared to use the money on something else besides ingredients thinking I would break the game and not have what I needed to continue story lol. Even with what you say about immersion I felt no immersion at all just boredom running back and forth and just wanted it to end so I could get to next part of game. I would have prob stopped playing if not for wanting to give some feedback on the game. With no story going on really to do that to someone right off the bat seems risky. You are right though you want your player to be immersed in your game from the start I just felt the opposite.

I'll play rest of demo when I get a chance.

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

Nijal
post May 1 2012, 02:34 AM
Post #11

Stellar
Group Icon

QUOTE (silversnake @ Apr 30 2012, 09:53 PM) *
Ok well now that I know that the sleeping is not a bug and just takes forever I'll continue playing.
You really should make it shorter though I thought you just forgot to fade in the screen or something and just alt f4 quit.

I still think it is busy work. I did have some stuff leftover from harvesting not on purpose though. I was actually scared to use the money on something else besides ingredients thinking I would break the game and not have what I needed to continue story lol. Even with what you say about immersion I felt no immersion at all just boredom running back and forth and just wanted it to end so I could get to next part of game. I would have prob stopped playing if not for wanting to give some feedback on the game. With no story going on really to do that to someone right off the bat seems risky. You are right though you want your player to be immersed in your game from the start I just felt the opposite.

I'll play rest of demo when I get a chance.

For the Inns, I originally had it shorter and with a different song too, but that friend of mine didn't like the song I chose, so I had to change it.
The new song is nicer at least. I actually considered allowing people to skip all those odd jobs, but I felt that people wouldn't fully understand the hometown.
The rest of the demo does get better.

--------------------

+Quote Post

silversnake
post May 1 2012, 04:01 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Grrrrr dude you seriously have no redo switch in 3f tower if you mess up the balls on the switch thing. Least make a redo switch or allow me to leave and come back in or something. Now I have to run all the way back there through the other floors to get back there.
Also issue with 2f I ran out of time but game let me playing till I found out how to go up.

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

Nijal
post May 1 2012, 04:19 AM
Post #13

Stellar
Group Icon

It never came up to consider putting a redo for the 3rd floor. I wouldn't know what to do with that.
Worst part is, the 4th floor is harder, but the 5th floor is possibly not. The tower is probably the spot where people would quit.
The timer is just there to distract you. My advice is to just stand by the stairs until it runs out, or at least look for the clue that would help you for the 5th floor.

Edit:
It gets better and easier after the tower.

This post has been edited by Nijal: May 1 2012, 04:22 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

silversnake
post May 1 2012, 04:59 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Ok this is the tower from hell.
Why would these people make the tower like this I just want to resign from the draft!!!!!
1st floor ez just run around.
2nd floor ez as well just annoying little spikes.
3rd floor that was bad not having a redo most won't want to redo the whole thing. Just make a switch that you pull that will put the rocks where they were when you came into the place.
4th floor annoying as shit not just because dodge stuff but the fact you fall down and you cant run on floor 3.
now the 5th floor wtf. How the hell am I supposed to know the name of a certain person??? Your telling me I needed to get each persons name in town or something?
No idea who this girl is and that is the first question. Fail fail all the way to the second floor. Meaning you gotta go all way back up past annoying 4th floor.
I really hope I can run back to town cause not sure if I can stomach starting from scratch in this place again and not knowing answers to your quiz upstairs.
Why would these people have random questions like this in the tower. Makes no sense tower makes no sense in general.
Sorry but I'm raging right now.
Funny because I like the mini games but this is just ridiculous. Really great mini games though.. I still have no idea what the story is and I feel like the game is here just to torment the player.
I feel like I'm playing demon/dark souls but without the fun factor.
Ya I'm done dude. I can't leave the tower to go back to town. 30 min in that tower for no reason. Get to a floor where I need to know someones name and type it in.
Least make it multiple choice or something. 5th floor is the worst man. There is no way any person would know the answer to that question. Scary thing is thats the first question you are asked I have no idea what the other ones are. So your game here basically put the player in the tower of hell with no escape then when they finally get close to the top you throw a random question at them and when not if they don't know the answer they are screwed. That is just bad game design. I can deal with the rest of the tower but come on. Rage Quit

Ok Raging aside this is what I think you need to do for this level.
Somehow you need to make the npcs explain to you that resigning from the draft is not a cakewalk and this tower is tough. I thought I was going into like a castle or something to tell them I'm resigning and find myself in Saw 1,2,and 3 combined. Who the heck would have thought that.
Second need to make a redo switch for that 3rd floor.
Third and most important- Scrap that 5th floor and come up with something else. Or at the very least give multiple choice answers. If you go with the second option don't make the player fall down on the bottom of floor 4 so he has to redo that dodge mini game. It was a big enough pain lighting those 4 torches.
I would rather go though that busy work then this tower any day of the week. Worst part is about the tower is the story has not even started yet. What is my motivation for doing a level like this??? Put yourself in the players shoes and not just come up with ideas that sound cool. I loved the mini games in that tower but it was still fail.
So far I just feel like the game beats you up, and with basically no story line to motivate you to continue.
I think you need to seriously go back to the drawing board and keep what you like and do some parts all over from scratch. I'm not saying stop making the game but it needs a lot of work. It has its good sides but the bad overwhelms the good.

More story, less busy work, don't beat the player up. Keep the battle screen maybe new battle system though. Keep some of the mini games and fine tune them. Best part of your game by far is your mini games. Shorten the inn sleep time so people don't think the game broke.
Wish you luck for real and sorry for raging but after what I went through I had to lol.
Hopefully next time I see this topic the game has progressed and blows this early version away.

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

Nijal
post May 1 2012, 05:16 AM
Post #15

Stellar
Group Icon

The first question is actually an optional question. You don't have to do and I also listed her name many times before the tower, her name is also in the tower, on the 2nd floor. There are multiple choice questions for the 5th floor, there's also a rhythm for how to answer them.
The 4th floor is easier in a way, because you will be so pissed at yourself when you realize you could have just walked straight with no problem. That's why the wall says, "Patience is a virtue."
To let you know, the tower is the entrance exam for the military. So, if you continued you would find out that your character got screwed.
So while you got screwed, he also got screwed.
Please, I fully understand how the beginning is treating you, but continue on, because it does get better.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaimi
post May 1 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #16

RPGMakerVX.net's official Seranille lover
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Good

How can I complete the sidequest at the farm? Even though I put correct numbers of each product into baskets, I end up with too much products on my hands, and it kinda makes game megahard. >_<

--------------------

Thanks to Kaviator for the signature

My resources
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Nijal
post May 1 2012, 11:30 AM
Post #17

Stellar
Group Icon

The farmer there tells you that you have to Evenly Divide each group of produce.
So like with Carrots. The number is 32, what two numbers equal 32 that are both equal to each other?
You can put more in each baskets or put the exact amounts in each baskets.

--------------------

+Quote Post

silversnake
post May 2 2012, 05:35 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

I have to admit I was scared to start your game again.
But I hate not beating something so back to the tower of hell!
Funny I breezed through the tower this time. I didn't even get hit once by the air to fall down. smile.gif Very happy about that.
Also I could have probably answered all those other questions you asked on that top floor but the one I tried that wasn't even neccesary. Figures.
Well the games story seems to finally be starting which is great. I do wish that the scene for getting to the top was a little more I don't know how to say it just more interesting.
The tower was a pain and when you get to top some dude is just standing up there and says he will take you off the draft. Maybe not have it the actual top outside but like an office or something and have the scene extended a little. Just a suggestion. Also when the troops come to get you that is fine but I would like to see more of me becoming a soldier instead of an instant flash forward when I am in a uniform. I'd also like to see how I get to this new island instead of just being on one. Other then that game is starting to look up. Hope it keeps on track. The kid jumping into the pond was funny. Maybe have him jump out instead of just the scene ends and blacks out and boy and girl gone.
I'm a little stuck right now. I know I'm supposed to go south somewhere but I forgot the town name and the world map is like a giant maze.
Just running around towns talking to people. I like how you can do all different kinda quests. Still have no idea what my main quest is though.
The town that got attacked by pirates when you learn the history is pretty cool.

Some suggestions though.
1.Monsters drop to little rings. Fighting those three bear monsters you get 5 rings???? Are you serious. They take like half my life and to rest at an inn I need 50. All the monsters I like this. Dropping 3-5 rings. The monsters at the start of the game was dropping 10 a piece and they were easy monsters. It's really hard to stay alive now and it's basically just luck on what kinda mob I run into running town to town. Something needs to be done about this.
2.Your town maps have gotten a lot better I still think you need to make the houses bigger then one tile. They just look so strange and then also you go into them and it's like a mansion inside very weird.
3. I don't understand why I hit so low dmg like 30-40's unless I get a crit or use a spell and the mobs hit me for like 100-200. They do a spell kiss rue ass goodbye they hit for around 300-400 aoe dmg as well.
4. World map is sorta boring. Just follow the one way path through the trees choose another path find a town or find nothing.
Those 4 points are what stand out the most to me. Refine those and make the start of your game a little more user friendly with less busy work and a little less grinding at start + some fixes in tower not a lot but some(Previous posts). I think this game could be really good. I like the fact that you get quests from random people and stuff.

This post has been edited by silversnake: May 2 2012, 05:10 PM

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

Nijal
post May 2 2012, 11:03 PM
Post #19

Stellar
Group Icon

When you picked up the rest of your party, they mentioned that you have to travel South to Parbay.
If you also stopped in the bar in the town right in front of the base that you left. They would also continue to say why you need to head to Parbay, they would also hint that you would have to catch a boat, so you would know which city down South would look like they harbor boats.

For battles, I wanted players to realize that animal enemies give you more Exp, while Human enemies give you more Rings (money).
There's also a Gold pig on the island of the base which would give you a tone of money and the North-East island has a human you could fight that would give you a ton of money as well. There's a place that you could sleep for free, you just have to find it in one of the cities.

Some moments are also quicker and easier if I choose to not animate the characters.

This post has been edited by Nijal: May 2 2012, 11:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

silversnake
post May 3 2012, 03:10 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Ok that is good to know makes sense. I'll try to grind and get some money in a bit.
I actually went over on the boat and got pwned in that area so never went back smile.gif

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 10:59 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.