iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello ^^
Kiradu60
post Apr 15 2012, 02:28 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Unaligned

I'm not really used to introduce myself... anyway,

Hello everyone!

i'm Kiradu60, my real name is Emmanuel, i'm Twenty and i'm French, i love japanimation (especially Mecha anime) and video games,
i'm a big fan of Type Moon Works especially the Fate franchise, my favorites genre of video games are RPG (naturally...), Fighting game, some Tacticals and Shooters.

I have started RPG Maker VX in May 2011 so i'm a complete beginner (Yeah, a noob...), i don't really know Pixel Art but i've managed to do some Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Tsukihime, Resident Evil and DBZ characters without generator, the truth is that i'm most a character maker than a maker itself but i really want to see a FSN fan game with RPG Maker VX so i will do my best to make it come true.

Well, That's all i think,
Thanks for reading.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 15 2012, 04:00 PM
Post #2

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I am RPG_Lover the Demon Forum around here. I know almost everything about RPG Maker VX so I became a Question and Answer of the Forum and I am happy to hear any question you may have on RPG Maker VX. Give my place a drop by and ask any question you may want about it. Here is the link to were you can find my thread.

RPG_Lover's Question and Answer Thread.

Have a nice day and be careful around me. I have a reputation of making people disappear.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Apr 15 2012, 04:33 PM
Post #3

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

It's true, RPG_L makes almost everything disappear. By eating it.

Anyways, I'm BlackMuffin, but you can just call me Black. Or Muffin. Or Food.
J'suis Québecois, si c'est même important. tongue.gif

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 15 2012, 04:42 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (BlackMuffin @ Apr 15 2012, 05:33 PM) *
It's true, RPG_L makes almost everything disappear. By eating it.

Ha...Ha...I thought I made it clear to everyone I do not eat them. I add them to my collection of puppets! I eat Rats head off and devour there insides.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Apr 15 2012, 07:17 PM
Post #5

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

mmmm Hmmm.... He does, he's got a WHOLE closet full of random puppets.

Though I'm still wondering what you did with the stolen cookies?!

Hey welcome, and don't worry about being a noob, we all were at one time, esp me!!! XD

I'm Neosky, and I tend to help with alot around here, well I did. At the moment, just trolling the forums to keep chaos, I mean keep from chaos flowing in certain forums.

Though I have been known to take a hand in peoples projects, giving advice, art, and development help like eventing, script edits and so on.

We have a huge staff here that loves to help. I'm counting members as well as staff since we kind of make you feel like your part of everything. So don't be afraid to ask for help, or help yourself.

Wtih that said we welcome you, and worship Rixis for she is Goddess.... oh and beware of Omega7, he's a trolling master of taking down the abusive powers of our higher ups!! XD He's also a script genius!!

XD have fun!!!!

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 15 2012, 09:46 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

I'll be glad to tell you what I do to cookies I steal. I crush them in front of cookie lovers tied up to a pole watching them suffer begging to save the cookies from there death. But I do not worship the Goddess and I am at war with Omega7. I am a man on my own side working on a plan to destroy the world! HA! HA! HA! HA!

DESTRUCTION!

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Apr 15 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #7

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

You forgot the Maniacal Laughter , gosh....

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Apr 15 2012, 11:31 PM
Post #8

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

And that is proof that were all going to die now. ;w;
Dear God save us.

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

Kiradu60
post Apr 16 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Unaligned

RPG_Lover: Ahah, i'll be sure to keep that in mind ^^"
and Thanks for the welcome everyone!

+Quote Post

Vindication
post May 15 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #10

If my awesomeness was a sound,it'll make people deaf.
Group Icon

It seems you have already been given a very warm welcome that shows you an image of what the members of this forum would be like....uh...
But I prefer not to even think about it...Anyway welcome to RMVX.net!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 04:09 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.