iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teppo adventure, Rpg maker xp game
sanchez1994
post Jul 22 2012, 12:30 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Well first of all apologize for if you do not understand some things, not to speak English if I will use the google translator

A magical world.

Juego: Teppo adventure
Autor:Sánchez1994
Genero:Rpg
Game engine:Rpg maker xp

Teppo rpg Adventure is a short (about 3 or 4 hours), so that unlike in most RPGs, not so much raw combat, character development, strategy, etc. .. will have all this, but to a lesser extent.
Basically the game try to try to convey the history and personality change (for good) of a selfish and arrogant guy who comes into a fantasy world parallel to the real world, people suffer this curse caused by an evil deity who dwells in this world.
The eagerness of these people, the kindness and the feeling of brotherhood to be stirred so Teppo, which completely changed his thinking, and will do everything possible to destroy the deity and escape from that world.

Teppo: Teppo is a guy arrogant, pampered and spoiled. Has a reputation for being very very bad bully and takes notes. Even so it is very brave and proud, always wants to be above, your feelings and your thinking conflicted to meet Koji, a boy half pig and half man with a way to be similar to yours but a lot more humble.

Koji: A boy half pig, half man, very brave and risky. Whenever you are complaining of having to be in charge of teaching the people to Teppo, but deep down you feel identified with it.

Junnos: The village chief, a centaur Junnos sensible and intelligent, his humility and kindness really surprise Teppo, as some details of his will seem more silly than caring person.

Panputto: Panputto koji is the father and one of the strongest and most important beings in the village, is a hard worker and his hobby is to be nagging all the time to koji.

Tebith: Tebith is the oldest person in the village, is very wise, their advice will be of much use to Teppo.

The game will have many more important people, these are just a few as I want to create a living village, each character has unique significance NPCs.

-Almost all the resources of the game will be original.
-The game will not have an excessive duration, this is partly because I have no good experience with such projects as almost never end, and the main objective of this game is to be completed.
-Although not very long, will have a detailed story and colorful characters, the last thing I want are npcs holes.
-The game besides the main story, you have several missions secudarias which lengthen the playing time.
-Use a side battle system.

-Minkoff -> Battle System
-Cybersam -> Settings battle system
Orochi -> Help to find the script and advice on their use
-Wecoc -> Help Graphics

By the way I'm looking for good people with experience in drawing tools like photoshop, corel painter, etc. .. for scenes of the game and concept arts, also composers, if you're interested in and good at what you mentioned and send me a private message smile.gif

This post has been edited by sanchez1994: Jul 22 2012, 01:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 01:08 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.