iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> ATTENTION!

Do not post questions about Ace in this section. Any and all Ace related support should be posted in the Ace section found here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Help me make npc fight npc
shikki
post Aug 10 2012, 06:19 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Hi, im new here and need help.
I want to make on the map something like a battlefield.
Spoiler:
Attached File  rpg_battlefield.jpg ( 69.15K ) Number of downloads: 21

I want them to run to each other and attack with a small attack animation, after it shall 1 of them die.
Well in my game there i want to recruit small armies and fight other so i cant make it just like a normal event where i say he die he survive.
So i need something like in vampires dawn 2 castle fight where 3 warriors run to each other and kill or be killed.
warriors shall have something like hp or armor or i dont know should just fight and kill each other random would be ok too !

Well all i could do until now is make them run to each other but they dont fight (perhaps i have to make them enemies first somehow)

Plz help me (if ther is a tutorium for this plz post a link)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Choppa8732
post Aug 10 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

You can do all this by eventing, you should check out the eventing tutorials on the forums, you can find them by using the search tool. Are you new to rpgmaker?? just wondering. Anyways try the tutorials first, if that doesnt help shoot me a PM and ill try to help you out wink.gif

--------------------
Life is pain, we just have to scrape the joy out of it...

Yay, more people necroposting! Woo-hoo! Closed.

I Support
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

shikki
post Aug 10 2012, 07:05 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

well you could say i m totally new xD i have rpg maker jus a few days, my game is now on the critical point with this battle events xD without it my game would suck xD i tried a few tutorial but well -.- the most are so soo SOOOO bullshit fu ing retard that i coudnt even watch 1 minute and got no informations ^^ well a few tutiorial were quit good. And i learned much with eventing many pages switches etc. but i coudnt find anywhere a tutorial how to make npc fight without a battle with my own chars.
i heared something about ruby ... but i dont even know soo much about rpg maker vx ^^ that would be to much so i try to make it somhow with rpg maker

+Quote Post

DP3
post Aug 10 2012, 09:56 PM
Post #4

Swinging a chain in a town near you.
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

I'd just direct you to my shop actually.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 03:11 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.