iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RTP of tilesets by MasterXG (VX/VX ACE), A small collection of XP tilesets passed to VX ACE
MasterXG
post Aug 11 2012, 05:15 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

RTP tilesets

Hi all! After several posts in which exposed my work, I have decided to work on a project quite complicated: An own RTP. Well, actually not a RTP, is a collection of tilesets with the database already installed.

In the database, the RTP will be something like this:

And maps shown here (screen):

I accept any suggestion or criticism, and remember, is an open project! Come on, you can get in touch with me to help, whether with resources, database development ... (MP or masterxg@yahoo.es).

RTP Tilesets by MasterXG: RTP (is not a direct link)

The link goes to the main website, it is in Spanish. The instructions are also in Spanish, but the RTP is very easy to use.

For VX ACE, just use the file manager to copy all the tilesets and then change the file DATA Tilesets your project by the RTP.

For VX, you can use tilesets along with SwaptXT.

I hope you helps! A greeting!

PD: Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish and I still do not know enough vocabulary to not use the google translator smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MasterXG
post Aug 14 2012, 02:42 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Version 1.4 available!

Added 10 tilesets more along with bug fixes.

Remember, if you have a previous version of RTP, you can use the maps created equal. Just install the new RTP.

I hope that you may find help! Greetings!

PS: Do not use the previous link Mediafire, is invalid. You can download the new version in the page "Descargas" in the blog.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 02:33 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.