iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Crafting System
LostEmpires
post Oct 18 2008, 05:18 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Hello. First of all I would like to say, I did a search of the forums but couldn't uncover anything, so decided to create my own topic requesting this. If there is already an existing topic like this, please could you direct me there.

Anyway, I would like to implement a crafting system into my game. I would like it so that I can use a couple of items together, through a crafting option in the menu, to create new items. I would also like it so that there is a crafting skill, so that I can only make certain things once a certain level is reached in crafting. Also I would like it so that you can view that skill some way via the menu. Sorry, a bit of a big ask >< Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Knoll318
post Oct 18 2008, 05:22 PM
Post #2

...meh
Group Icon

Well, look up the Advanced Crafting System by cmpsr2000 here: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index....showtopic=21799

Or try KGC_ComposeItem. Go to the scripts section here, and look at the KGC Script Library. Grab the script out of the demo.

--------------------

+Quote Post

LostEmpires
post Oct 19 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Thanks for your help smile.gif Just checking out the Advanced Crafting System thing now. I have the KGC scripts. Don't really understand the Compose Item thing... I think I can probably do all of that with eventing anyway.

Ok... so I've figured out my other problems with it... when I go to craft something in playtesting it says that I'm not strong enough to craft that item... I have set the difficulty to 0, anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks.

This post has been edited by LostEmpires: Oct 19 2008, 06:47 PM

+Quote Post

NEPC
post May 19 2012, 02:24 PM
Post #4

Saving the world. One game at a time.
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

Link broken, page won't load

+Quote Post

Safebox
post May 19 2012, 04:04 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

There is a nother one, give me a minute to fidn it

EDIT 1: I believe this is teh script Knoll was referring to (thank you Google Cache)?

This post has been edited by Safebox: May 19 2012, 04:17 PM

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 19 2012, 06:00 PM
Post #6

Master Eventer, Novice scripter, pathetic spriter
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

try the synthesis shop here http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=30939

--------------------
I might not post anything for a while, but I am still here, watching. You may not see me, but I see you.
Still taking event requests. Still watching topics. I will see comments to my posts and respond.
I will probably not update any of my scripts for a while.

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
Need an unusual event call me and i might be able to make it
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests
search number 10519195120
Please don't put this number on any of your own posts or topics
note: the search number will be on any post I make to aid in searching by author. If I forget to put it on a topic please notify me.

I will try to check any posts/PMs around 7:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and after 6 PM most days (time in Pacific Time)

The ultimate video game

Legend of, Elder, Fear, of Fabled, Fallout, Call, of Modern, Gears, of Halo, Metal, Ghost, Assassin, Mass, Homicide, Fantasy, 5
That stands for
Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ?????, Fable, Fallout, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Halo, Metal Gears, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Auto Homicide, Final Fantasy, 5
Let me know if you want a game added to the list

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, believe he is the only way to heaven, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

Mr. Bubble
post May 20 2012, 04:40 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

This topic is from 4 years ago.

Closed.

--------------------
I no longer support Tankentai.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:42 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.