iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> ATTENTION!

Do not post questions about Ace in this section. Any and all Ace related support should be posted in the Ace section found here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Broken city tileset, tileset
Legit SniperZk
post Jan 29 2013, 12:38 AM
Post #1

Zero
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: True Neutral

Ok no one will help me in vx ace forms.... so i am here. I am working on 2 games right now. RPG FreePlay 1%done and the other game is called Mistic. In Mistic i am use the defult world tileset. It would be nice if someone could make a tileset for a broken rundown abandoned village, broken abandoned castle and walls, and broken abandoned farm. The tile set would be for the inside of the towns, castles and farms . If you need more information what i would like i will be happy to provide it.

Ps. here is my world map for now 33% Attached File  Capture.PNG ( 738.68K ) Number of downloads: 59

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Jan 29 2013, 01:04 AM
Post #2

Retired
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

if you look in the Futuristic/Modern resource list in my sig, there are ruins and apocalyptic tiles listed there.

Hanzo has some ruins, and there are some uncredited broken wall tiles. ( both in the list)

To clarify, "Ace questions are not permitted to be posted"

That means Ace bugs, script requests, help issues.

Resources we got here. Tons and tons of resources. [=

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Jan 29 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #3

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Making a Map then sending to you...We could not do since VX.net uses VX Maker (Although allot of VX users do have Ace as well.)
I also know they come with ruins Map but there might not be one you like but take a look in the Resource. Also how long did you wait for help in Ace.net? But like Grandma said take a look at some Resource we have and also I do not see anything wrong asking for Map Help as long as it is not technical stuff like Eventings, Scripting, or even a problem like she said (But she didn't say Eventing)

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Legit SniperZk
post Jan 29 2013, 08:42 PM
Post #4

Zero
Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Jan 29 2013, 05:14 AM) *
Making a Map then sending to you...We could not do since VX.net uses VX Maker (Although allot of VX users do have Ace as well.)
I also know they come with ruins Map but there might not be one you like but take a look in the Resource. Also how long did you wait for help in Ace.net? But like Grandma said take a look at some Resource we have and also I do not see anything wrong asking for Map Help as long as it is not technical stuff like Eventings, Scripting, or even a problem like she said (But she didn't say Eventing)

I waited like and week and half.

--------------------

+Quote Post

amerk
post Jan 29 2013, 10:28 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

You do realize people have lives outside of RPG Maker, and nobody is required to help. Most do when they can, but most are not able to create tilesets from scratch, which is what you requested.

Perhaps if you had asked if there were some good tilesets available and point you in the right direction, more people would have been able to respond and help you out.

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Jan 29 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #6

Retired
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Amerk - he only answered the question of how long he waited. He wasn't griping. =D

Besides, we have a ship-load of resources here, right? =D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Jan 30 2013, 12:57 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

I only asked that question cause I thought he might of been one of those people when post wait for like 2 Hours then Gripe because no one is responding. (Because I seen tons of those people)

Waiting longer then 5 Days is a OK length and I hope that you find what you are looking for here. Also make a Request in the Resource Request forum and I am sure you will get a better respond.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Legit SniperZk
post Jan 31 2013, 12:23 AM
Post #8

Zero
Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Jan 29 2013, 06:57 PM) *
I only asked that question cause I thought he might of been one of those people when post wait for like 2 Hours then Gripe because no one is responding. (Because I seen tons of those people)

Waiting longer then 5 Days is a OK length and I hope that you find what you are looking for here. Also make a Request in the Resource Request forum and I am sure you will get a better respond.

ok will do

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Jan 31 2013, 11:29 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

I might as well close this now since you are asking in the Resource Request Forum now.

If you need this open again please contact me or Akod and one of us will have it open for you again.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 02:12 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.