iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> 

This forum is for recruiting for games in development. Please do not post threads about games being made here.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recruiting for Tears Of Destiny
Shadow_Garden
post Jan 8 2009, 01:01 AM
Post #21

Practice everything, there is always room for improvement.
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

I am officially pissed off. mad.gif My damn computer got infected with a virus and it deleted like half of my files. It deleted like half of my pictures, and all of my school files! mad.gif My Tears of Destiny Maps were among them. Well the majority of them anyway. I'm going to start over with what I have left but since I am if you can email me anything new for the game (as far as settings and things like that go) I can work the map better for the game

ARRRRRG FREAKIN VIRUSES!!! THEY'RE EVIL!!! mad.gif

--------------------
My Current Project
Spoiler:

Kingdom of Secrets
Warhammer 40k

I support:
Spoiler:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Cichol
post Jan 8 2009, 02:50 AM
Post #22

Let us spread love like violence, let us spread hope like fire
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Good

I can help out with names and stuff im not very good but you ask me and ill do my best to come up with something original and if you dont like it then im sorry =D jumt pm if you need some names

--------------------

+Quote Post

gundam man
post Jan 8 2009, 11:50 PM
Post #23

Tobi's a good boy!!!
Group Icon

i been wondering can i talk to you about the game you making?
Note:on MSN?

This post has been edited by gundam man: Jan 8 2009, 11:58 PM

+Quote Post

LoMastul
post Jan 9 2009, 06:25 AM
Post #24

Cookies :x
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Neutral Good

yea im available most of the time on the msn so you can talk to me about the game there

--------------------

+Quote Post

kratosv
post Jan 12 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

i would like to know if i can talk to u on msn about the game

+Quote Post

LoMastul
post Jan 12 2009, 04:39 AM
Post #26

Cookies :x
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Neutral Good

yes you can. you can also send me a pm or an e-mail, but communication through the msn is the fastest comunication between the 3.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yuri !!
post Feb 25 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Hello, i was wondering if i can help wiht your project.
And btw i am a pretty good mapper wiht alot of free time

+Quote Post

melmarvin
post Mar 2 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #28

Lover boy
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

Hello im an absolute beginner at coding
but...

Im very creative with mapping

Email me the deatails of what u like
or just send me a PM
lol didnt notice that i can PM
until i was writing this

--------------------

Dr. Otagonapus BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHH
Spoiler:

My Scripts and Tutorials

+Quote Post

Snufflekins
post Mar 4 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

QUOTE (melmarvin @ Mar 2 2009, 05:48 AM) *
Hello im an absolute beginner at coding
but...

Im very creative with mapping

Email me the deatails of what u like
or just send me a PM
lol didnt notice that i can PM
until i was writing this

Hey, LoMastul has put the project on hold until he can situate his Real Life issues, Though I am sure he'll want you to contact him via PM or MSN non-the-less.

--------------------

+Quote Post

General Zod
post Mar 8 2009, 01:48 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Hey, I'm an actor, and I'd be interested in doing some voiceover work for your project. When you start looking around for voice actors, please do keep me in mind. I can send you a copy of my resume if you're interested. Thanks.

+Quote Post

DashNC90
post May 12 2009, 03:30 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

I can help out with 'Other' and I dabble in voice acting. PM me if you're interested.

+Quote Post

Gekkou
post Jun 29 2009, 07:33 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

QUOTE (harman @ Oct 26 2008, 02:28 AM) *
INTRODUCTION:
i've decided to make my own rpg game and i've got good skills almost at every skillset, but as time passed and i've seen how slow it is proggressing i decided to make a team to gather and make an awesome game with more quality and faster then i could have ever done alone.

the game will also use MOG menus and also SEL menus but i will configure them to look better and i will also make an unique graphics [different from the graphics that i made for the public].
more info: the battlers will be similar to summon-night games but i will change them and make them look better.
the mod that i did to the tankentai kaduki battle system is using 8 frames instead of the regular 3 which will make the battle look better.
more info and pictures will be added later.

i have finally thought of a good name and base storyline.
ok the name of the game will be: "Tears Of Destiny"
and here is the storyline:
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div class="spoilertop" onClick="openClose('db352d10ef1c1f829771d44ff7317c7e')" style="font-weight: bold">» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «</div><div class="spoilermain" id="db352d10ef1c1f829771d44ff7317c7e" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->"after 50 years of war between 2 of the greatest kingdoms: Conchuga and Leenthis, the peace is about to come.
but a cult of wizards witches and sorcerers have risen, and rumors tell that they are planning something in order to restore the war. by using their witchcraft they gain control over the capitol of Conchuga - Thadeos.
Anikoes - The ruler of Leenthis is having a vision of what is expecting to his kingdom, and as a peace loving king he decides to send spies to the Thadeos in order to confirm his vision and try to prevent the assault on his kingdom.
Our story begins as our hero [Kain] hears that his uncle - Jack is about to sail to Conchuga and he asks him to take him along with him to visit his relatives there, at first jack refuses but then after Kain bugs him all day and all night long he agrees.
as they arrive to the shores of Conchuga the shipment encounters Bandits who try to steal their supplies and kill them, but fortunatly a group of mistirious warriors save them [well... most of them tongue.gif few will die muhahahahahahah] the knights introduce theirselves as villagers of Serite [Se-Ri-Te] the town of rebels who opose the intentions of the king to renew the war. after discussing with the knights they join them and go to their village, Kain's uncle Jack asks Kenchi - the leader of the knights who saved them, to keep Kain safe while he is going with the other spies to check the status in Theados.
5 years pass, years in which Kain meets the kids that live in Serite and makes some friends, among them Dakor, an orphant child that becomes his best friend, Kain also trains with a sword and master it's use, he becomes the apprentice of Kenchi and after a while of training with him he becomes a knight....

one day, Kenchi decides to put Kain's power to a test, he sends him on a quest to defead the wolf who lives at the forest nearby and attacks the village's cattle. [that's when you start playing after the scenes and stuff...]. after defeating the wolf Kain suddenly hears a sound of explosions come from the town, he hurries to get there and to see what is happaning, but by the time he arrives there, he discovers that the village was attacked and all of the villagers were arrested or murdered by Conchuga's army, with a small hope he travels to the nearest city - Chetuna, to see if maybe. just maybe there is still a chance that his teacher - Kenchi and his best friend - Dekor might still be alive, when he arrives to Chatune he hears some rumors regarding a new group of prisioners that arrived he decides to break into the jail and rescue them,he meets a little boy that tells him about a secret entrance to the jail, but it is guarded, not as much as the main entrance but still there are few guards which change shifts once in a while.
after beating off some gourds and some nasty creatures that live in the sewers he finally gets into the jail and there he meets Dakor that tell him what exactly happened, he also tells him that the soldiers killed Kenchi and cursed him, although he doesnt ecatly know in what kind of a curse, and so Kain helps Dakor and some few more prisioners that were in the jail to escape.
Kain and Dakor travel to the next town in search for a priest to lift the curse from Dakor, in search of who lead the group of soldiers that attacked the town and aswell to finally discover what happened to his uncle and relatives that live in Theados............... <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Our team requires:

Spriters
i am planning to make a whole new sprite-sets similar kinda to "Golden-Sun" tho still different and custom, anyone who is good at pixel-art is welcome to join and help.
also i have a new battlers sprite-sheet i made based on kaduki's battlers tho different size and alot more frames, so if anyone willing to lend a hand here and he is good with pixel art/spriting any help will be welcomed smile.gif.

here's an example of what the battlers and sprites will look like, i'll update it everytime i'll make a new sprite/battler:
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div class="spoilertop" onClick="openClose('e3f5382e09e5797a88420140766c9610')" style="font-weight: bold">» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «</div><div class="spoilermain" id="e3f5382e09e5797a88420140766c9610" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->
here are some template samples that i did [i dont post the complete ones because i want this game to be a bit unique]:
-normal child template which i will edit i gues
- a child's diagonal movement template
- a male template which i will edit i gues [havnt done diagonal] sample of the ralph's sprite with this template:
a female template which i will edit i gues [havnt done diagonal]
finished the stance template for the battler, here is a sample of how it looks like:

and how can we forget ralph?
and here is also a skeleton sample of what i made biggrin.gif and here's how he would look like when animated in game
and here is Oscar from the RTP characters
and an attempt of me trying to make this Orc/Troll/thingy: and yeah! he is thin! you got a problem with that? tongue.gif jk i'm not very good with making chubby characters tongue.gif
and voila! i did also the fire element biggrin.gif at first the fire i did was making me problems but as you can see i fixed it to look good
here's the evil guy with the horns from the RTP
and also 2 more sprites that i did while i got bored: 1) ang from the Avatar
and the blue mage from final fantasy, though his robe doesnt look so good :/
and here s also the elf from the RTP
i finished the whole battler template and most of the modification to the kaduki battlers script, i have done a different tamplate to: attack with fists, swords, bow, axe, spear, spell casting, and more... i'll be doing more templates for 2 handed weapons and also i will try to make a template for wand's attack, here's another sample of the templates i've made: [it's when he get's hit]

here is another sample of ralph, this time it's when he has low hp
and one more sample of ralph: ralph ftw!!! [jk tongue.gif i got too bored, made each of the samples in less then 10 minutes tongue.gif]
i also did a battler sprite for the green haired dude here's a sample:

p.s. i have full copyright on these templates [i think >.<].
i will release the modification of the battle system and the sprite's templates [ONLY THE TEMPLATES, not including my custom that i will make] to the public after i'll be done with making this game, untill then..... you'll have to wait tongue.gif
<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Artists
as most people who read the credits section in "MOG & SEL menu scenes" know that i did the graphics there, tho i am planning to do something much better looking for our game, if anyone is willing to help in making the game's logo [which will appear in each and every menu in the game]
is welcome to join the team, also artist who are good at making skill animations, title screen/s, and also face-sets [large ones with full body].

Coders
about the coders....
most of the scripts i needed i already done making or found in the script database section tho anyone who can make em even better is welcome to join happy.gif.

Musicians
we really need musicians and people who are good at assigning music to skills that i and the rest of the team-mates will make [i suck at that because of my lame speakers >.>].

Voice actors/actresses
currently this isnt neccesarry i will edit this when we will start reqcruiting voice actors.

Mapper
most of the houses and trees and some other stuff will be done as events to save space for more important items in the tilesets sheets,
so we will need good mappers,
avarage mappers will also be welcomed and i will help them to learn the basics to make a good looking map.

Writers
looking for writers with good imaganation, and good grammar [mine isnt that good >.>].

Other
creative people who will help to come up with names for the main actors, the cities that will be in the game, areas [like forest of something], and to the evil bosses and important characters in the storyline.

your's truly
--LoMastul.

Hey! I would like to join the musician team, is that ok?
I'm realy good at that.

+Quote Post

Gekkou
post Jun 29 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Hey! I would like to join the musician team, is that ok?
I'm really good at it.

+Quote Post

Shadows97
post Feb 14 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Oooh smile.gif !
This is very very very beauty !!
You are the best , Lo Mastul !
Do you have de Templates for the Child´s ??
Thanks for everithing ^^ !

--------------------
My Blog :

+Quote Post

dvorski12
post Feb 17 2011, 06:37 PM
Post #35

Naruto fan!!!
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Good

What kinds of maps do u need?

--------------------
Dark Days Are Coming-2012

Your Naruto BELIEVE IT!! Your short tempered and funny. People might think your a little odd but but that`s a good thing!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The evil will ruleeeee!!!!!!!! But i like cloud more

I SUPPORT:

I WORK ON:

+Quote Post

TTrain427
post Sep 26 2011, 08:01 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

I can help with the writing and I can possibly help you out with some of the full body pics,
here is some of my work.

http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index....t=0#entry525703

+Quote Post

Jose Moreno
post Sep 29 2011, 01:35 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Unaligned

This is a paid request or not a paid one? i´m a musician by the way wink.gif

--------------------

Do you want original music for your game? Take a look here! You may like it.
Visit my Youtube Channel to listen the newest tracks and subscribe if you like my work :)
Also I have my soundcloud account:

+Quote Post

Ron Alexander
post Dec 11 2011, 05:02 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Is there any space for me to be Writers?
I hope yes.

I'm pretty good at it and i have an imagination that will suprise you (i guess)
But, whats up with grammar? lol.

I'll wait for your words. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Ron Alexander: Dec 11 2011, 05:04 AM

+Quote Post

Tommo92
post Apr 8 2012, 10:39 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Type: Coder

I'm an eventer and i would gladly help out i mix a creative and programming based approach to how i make my events

Here's some of what i can do
http://www.mediafire.com/?kv28fba1u6tnxvv

Email: Thomaschilling@hotmail.co.uk (made it when i was like 10)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 05:26 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.