iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [VX Ace]Post Apocalyptic/Mad Max-like Sprites, Sprite parts, battlers and tile sets
Jinxxed
post Jul 26 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

I'm working on a game (so far it's all just on paper) set in the post apocalypse of the modern/real world. It's not really a Fallout type of setting so there wont be any high tech stuff like lasers and such. In the world I'm imagining, it's just torn down/cracked/damaged buildings with over grown plants/vines.

So far I've been unable to find many resources that would fit. Everything seems to be either historical or fantasy.

What I'm looking for specifically:

Sprites:
I need NPCs that have things like punk clothing or ragged modern day clothing, wearing goggles and such

Sprite Parts:
Pretty much the same as above, I'd like to have modern day clothing like leather vests, tank tops, skirts, pants etc.

Battlers:
People that look like raiders from fallout or mad max. Humans with modern day weapons and clothing.

Tileset: Something like the modern day pack you can buy, only something more grimmy so that I can make run down areas.

I wouldn't expect anyone to make these for me. I'm really just hoping they already exist and I just can't find them yet. If that's the case, I hope someone can point me in the right (specific) direction.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 01:22 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.