iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Legend of Astagia Full., Had a LOT of free time..
EtherealGames
post Jul 14 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

What I don't get is the fact that when you kill the raider leader why you would shout it to the other raiders that youve just killed him? Serious plot holes
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Xyphon
post May 11 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #42

I only have one gear: Go!
Group Icon

QUOTE (EtherealGames @ Jul 14 2010, 04:30 PM) *
What I don't get is the fact that when you kill the raider leader why you would shout it to the other raiders that youve just killed him? Serious plot holes

Either because you are boasting, or because I made this when I was 12-13. Sorry for the extremely late reply, I haven't been on for quite some time.

--------------------
Ahoy there sailor, can you do the otter dance? First you take your right flipper and you slap it on your pants. Next you take your left flipper and you catch a little fish. Then you take your little tail and you swish swish swish!

+Quote Post

Ford
post Aug 31 2011, 06:57 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Hey I played through this game once, it was pretty good, downloading it again! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

holden
post Sep 13 2011, 02:56 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

thank you!

--------------------

+Quote Post

rgangsta
post Sep 13 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #45

The Handyman
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Evil

QUOTE (Ford @ Aug 31 2011, 06:57 AM) *
Hey I played through this game once, it was pretty good, downloading it again! laugh.gif

Downloaded it twice? This must be good. I shall give this a try also!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vindication
post Apr 9 2012, 10:51 AM
Post #46

If my awesomeness was a sound,it'll make people deaf.
Group Icon

Type: Writer

Hi,just downloaded your game.Playing it right now.Okay,just to tell you,I'm also 12/13 years old.(1999) so I would know if your game is REALLY good or bad.Anyway,since I'm playing your game right now I'll list a few good things and bad things I've encounted.

Here's the list:
Spoiler:
1.Title screen....(no offense)....your title screen sucks...
2.Ralph is semi transparent,as in you can partly see through him
(This is a problem that comes with the Tankentai Demo and if you didn't fix it,it would show your level of game making)
3.RTP Tilesets. (One major factor that tells the player 'stop playing,I'm a waste of time')
4.RTP Characters. (The combination of RTP tileset and characters make you think watching ants is a less waste of time)-no offense
5.OMFG!!!YOUR MAPPING MADE MY CAT KILL HIMSELF!!! lol just kidding and no offense.What I was meant to say was...uh... 'improve your mapping before more cats kill themselves...joking'
6.No memories? That's seriously old.
7.Why let the player name the characters when you already have???
8.A few mistakes like when Xiner asked 'Okay,enough of the small talk,what happened here?' makes you think something happened to the girl's house'.
9.A few spelling mistakes.Yes,these matter.[Example- 'the houses here are inimportant' ...WTF?]
10.No offense,once again,but there should at least be some animation or something that pops up from the save crystal to amuse the player.I mean it doesn't even float...
11.Doors don't animate.This is another factor that decreases your game's rating.
12.Houses with no windows no doors...no..nothing??? You should at least put some decors on them.
13.I know I've already said this,but mapping fails.I think you should find someone to help you with that or at least go do some mapping toturials or something.
14.First good thing so far.Humor.This could greatly boost your ratings because it is quite rare in most games.(since most of them are like super depressed and hard core)
15.OMFG,after talking with Sasha and meeting with Richard for the first time,they suddenly disappear.Just like that.They just went 'poof'.Your eventing also needs improving.
16.Took me about 10 minutes trying to find out WTF I had to do next after Sasha and Richard just poofed and disappeared out of thin air.
17.Your shops are a bit stuffed up.Ideal shops for RPGs should have only a few items.Not every single type of potion in the world.
18.When the raiders attacked I thought it would be intense with fire and destroyed houses...but no...it was almost the opposite.LOL I laughed when the 3 characters were preparing for battle then a single guy came at them,is that another joke? Cuz that was pretty damn funny
19.Here's the second good thing about your game so far,nice numbers.I really like them.The numbers for the battle system I mean.
20.LOL!!!You beat up some punk and suddenly you save the village! LOL! Is that another joke? Cuz that's also really funny
21.Sasha and Richard disappeared into thin air again.That's it.Screw this game,I quit.

Since we are about the same age.I will give you this game's real rating... 2/10.Is that too heart-breaking for you? Fine.Maybe 3/10?.Still sad? Alright then.4/10.It's not getting any higher than that.If I were older than you I would have thought all 13 year olds were horrible at this stuff and given you a 5 or 6 out of ten.But since I'm also 13 I would know.

I really don't mean to offend you,but maybe you should try going through tutorials or maybe try playing other RPG Maker games made by other people.That should certainly help.Anyway,good luck with future game making.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xyphon
post Apr 10 2012, 02:59 PM
Post #47

I only have one gear: Go!
Group Icon

QUOTE (Vindication @ Apr 9 2012, 07:51 AM) *
Since we are about the same age.I will give you this game's real rating... 2/10.Is that too heart-breaking for you? Fine.Maybe 3/10?.Still sad? Alright then.4/10.It's not getting any higher than that.If I were older than you I would have thought all 13 year olds were horrible at this stuff and given you a 5 or 6 out of ten.But since I'm also 13 I would know.

If you had bothered to actually check the post date, you would see that this was made over 3 years ago, I am 16 nearly 17 now and in no way would your ratings offend me.

--------------------
Ahoy there sailor, can you do the otter dance? First you take your right flipper and you slap it on your pants. Next you take your left flipper and you catch a little fish. Then you take your little tail and you swish swish swish!

+Quote Post

Vindication
post Apr 15 2012, 04:08 AM
Post #48

If my awesomeness was a sound,it'll make people deaf.
Group Icon

Type: Writer

Oh,and btw,are u still looking for team members to help make your games?

EDIT:Oops,sorry for necroposting.

This post has been edited by Vindication: May 1 2012, 02:12 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 09:33 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.