iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> [RMVX] Dragon Ball Z - Sayajin's Saga
FlyBoyUnder
post Feb 11 2009, 07:21 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Good

Hey, guys! Iím from the brazilian community RPG Maker Brasil and Iíve been working on my project, Dragon Ball Z Ė Sayajin Saga, which Iíve finally decided to Ďextendí the version.
I think I should announce Iím remaking it, now with Mackís tilesets, from the same Forum I take part.
Well, I hope you to like it, as itís my first project.

Datasheet:

Gameís name: Dragon Ball Z Ė Sayajinsís Saga
Software: RPG Maker VX
Download: Demo 1.0 (Coming Soon)
Language: PT (BR) and English (ENG)
Completed percentage: ||||||||| 30%

Story:

Five years is already gone since Goku victory against Piccolo; the hero is now married to Chi-chi and he has a son: Gohan. Suddenly came, from the space, Raditz, Gokuís older brother. He was searching for Kakarotto (his brotherís actual name), but, before he finds him, he had a fight with Piccolo. In a brief duel, Raditz proved heís much stronger, even letting his adversary alive, and kept goind after Goku.

When he finally found him, he told him his real name was Kakarotto, he is member of an alien race called Ďsayajiní and he had been sent to Earth to kill all human beings and let the planet ready to be sold for a good price. Raditz also told that Goku had been found by his grandfather, Son Gohan, when he was a baby and turned out to be an very rebel kid, since the day he had accidentally hit his head in a rock, what had made he completely changes his personality.

After hearing the story, Goku got mad because he didnít want to accept his evil origin, so, he started to fight his older brother, but Raditz defeated him with an only stroke. After that, Raditz kidnapped Gohan and went away, hoping that Goku would recover his cruel essence and ally sayajins. The protagonist disagreed with that and united forces with Piccolo; so, together, they defeated Raditz in a fight that Goku sacrificed himself to save Gohan.

However, Piccolo talked that Goku would probably been risen with the power of the Dragon Balls. Without Piccolo knowledge, all the conversation was being transmitted by a near death Raditz to two sayajins through the crawler. The own Raditz told Piccolo that and advised him the other ones, whom are even more powerful than himself, would come to Earth within an year to take away these balls.

Characters:

(these are the characters that are going to appear in the demo version)

Goku: He was Born in planet Vegeta in 737 a.D. When a child, came to Earth to kill all the inhabitants, but, when his spaceship landed he lost all his memories. Some day, he transmuted himself into a giant monkey and killed his grandfather by accident. Goku lived alone until he met Bulma, with whom he went to search the Dragon Balls. Through this journey, he made good friends, such as Krillin, Yamcha, Tenshin Han, Chaos and Oolong and was trained by one of the best masters on Earth: Master Roshi.

Piccolo: Known as the Great Lord of Demons, he wants to become a god, but for that, he has to expel from himself his evil half, which is named Piccolo; his good half is named Kami Sama. He was one of the greatest Gokuís enemies, but he has to help him against Raditz.

Raditz: Gokuís either brother and enemy, he wants Goku to exterminate every human being and spread chaos in the space.

Bulma: Gokuís best friend, she met him when he was a child. Since then, they went to search for the Dragon Balls.

Krillin: Gokuís best friend either, he met him when young and they were rivals at the beginning. Maybe the most striking event of their lives occurred when Krillin stole Gokuís dinner because he was cheting on Master Roshiís trainings.

Master Roshi: Goku and Krillinís master and one of the bests on Earth, he took them to the Great Martial Arts Tournament.

Kid Gohan: Goku and Chi-chiís son, he doesnít like to study And wants to be just like his father when he gets older.

Umigame: A mysterious turtle that lives with Master Roshi. It helped Goku and Bulma a lot when they were searching for Roshi.

Chi-chi: Gokuís wife and Gohanís mother, sheís often currish and worried about everyone and everything.

Yamcha: A robber whom decided to travel with Goku because he wanted the Dragon Balls. After he fell in love with Bulma he became a good person.

Tenshin Han: A three-eyed human and Gokuís friend, he was ready to fight for the others anytime, even to be sacrificed, if necessary.

Screenshots:

Systems:

>> Flight system;
>> Completely customized ATB's system (thanks to Epinor Fambade);
>> Completely personalized menu etc.

Download:

The demo version will be released in March 2009 and the complete one, in June. Thatís because Iíve decided to make the Sayajin Saga.

Charsets not Made Yet:

>> Giant Monkey (Oozaru)
>> Kid Gohan

Access the official game blog (in portuguese):

Thanks to:

>> Pineda (charsets & feedback);
>> Epinor Flambade (general help and scripting);
>> TxMaster (charsets);
>> Spriters Resources (graphics);
>> RPG Maker Vx.Net (support).

This post has been edited by FlyBoyUnder: Feb 12 2009, 09:20 PM

--------------------
wasup? :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

chuckethy
post Feb 11 2009, 09:51 PM
Post #2

Benevolent Soul
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

So far, it looks pretty good. Very accurate to the Saiyan Saga in Dragonball Z. For those who haven't seen it or haven't seen it in a while, this is the exact storyline.

Your mapping is really good.

One little bug in your thread, though. For the last face, you have Yamcha's instead of Tenshin Han. Also, in the English version, Tenshin Han should be Tien. That's how is aired in the anime over here in the states. Just a little heads up.

Good job so far though, and I will be keeping an eye on this, as I am an avid DBZ fan.

+Quote Post

Paulcell x
post Feb 12 2009, 03:00 AM
Post #3

General of the MISTRIDK order of St. Cecilia (lol)
Group Icon

Type: Artist

It looks liek an awesome Game
Really i'm a fan of DragonBall Z and i
will play the Demo as Soon it exit on March 2009.

Also the Sayian Saga is a great idea to a game.
I would like to see this game finished.

have a nice day
Paulcell X

This post has been edited by Paulcell x: Feb 12 2009, 03:00 AM

--------------------

Games/Support/Test Stuff? Click the Spoiler!

Spoiler:

GAMES AND SUPPORT

Mistridk Episode I "The 7 Sins Capital Statues"
An Gothic Opera game with 24 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY
Amazing Gothic Opera Soundtrackfrom games like
DEVIL MAY CRY and CHAOS LEGION

SUPPORTED PROYECTS:

TEST STUFF

+Quote Post

FlyBoyUnder
post Feb 12 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (chuckethy @ Feb 11 2009, 09:51 PM) *
So far, it looks pretty good. Very accurate to the Saiyan Saga in Dragonball Z. For those who haven't seen it or haven't seen it in a while, this is the exact storyline.

Your mapping is really good.

One little bug in your thread, though. For the last face, you have Yamcha's instead of Tenshin Han. Also, in the English version, Tenshin Han should be Tien. That's how is aired in the anime over here in the states. Just a little heads up.

Good job so far though, and I will be keeping an eye on this, as I am an avid DBZ fan.

The problem with the face of TenshiHan is now solve! Thanks for the advice!

QUOTE (Paulcell x @ Feb 12 2009, 03:00 AM) *
It looks liek an awesome Game
Really i'm a fan of DragonBall Z and i
will play the Demo as Soon it exit on March 2009.

Also the Sayian Saga is a great idea to a game.
I would like to see this game finished.

have a nice day
Paulcell X

Wow! Thank you! I'm happy, you people have like!
New Screens later! See Ya!

--------------------

+Quote Post

FlyBoyUnder
post Feb 17 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Updates: New Screens

--------------------

+Quote Post

darksun
post Apr 3 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #6

Let your imagination flow.......
Group Icon

I'm making a Dragon ball game as well but I'm making the story right from the beginning, and I'm using RPG2k3 characters xD
I'm a great fan of Dragon Ball and I love everything about it (Except AF).
Your game looks promissing, wouldn't you make a demo in march? We're allready in April xD, hurry making the demo I'd like to play it smile.gif
Keep it up biggrin.gif

By the way I can't navigate in your blog.

This post has been edited by darksun: Apr 3 2009, 01:59 PM

--------------------
Project-G creations Forum:
http://projectg.freeforums.org/

+Quote Post

Takai
post Apr 6 2009, 03:55 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

I gotta say that I'm pretty excited for your game. I grew up watching Dragonball Z, and I've always been a little upset that I haven't seen a DBZ traditional RPG (except that weird one on the SNES). I'm definitely looking forward to your demo. From the screenshots, it looks like it'll be pretty good.

+Quote Post

titogod
post Jun 20 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

You are late on your game release date.

+Quote Post

Dezz123
post Jun 20 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #9

Yes.
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

And YOU just necroposted.

--------------------
This is a signature. :3

Oh, and yeah, I'm back! Why? 'Cause I can, I guess...

+Quote Post

Retired-Pine
post Jun 20 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #10

Not a democracy
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

And YOU just mini-modded

--------------------

Spoiler:

Awards
Spoiler:

Games I support [under construction]
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 05:22 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.