Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Face Generator
RPG Maker VX Community > RPG Maker VX > RPG Maker VX Support / Help
Nimblefoot
I'm not sure if this is where to post this... I hope it is...

I recently came across the Famitsu sprite generator and for someone like me who can't draw a sprite to save his life it's excellent... only problem I've come across now is to have a face that matches the sprites that are generated there. Is there a face maker program that matches the famitsu generator that anyone knows of?
Jasonicus
No there isn't, sorry.
tprox97
QUOTE (Nimblefoot @ Jul 4 2009, 07:46 AM) *
I'm not sure if this is where to post this... I hope it is...

I recently came across the Famitsu sprite generator and for someone like me who can't draw a sprite to save his life it's excellent... only problem I've come across now is to have a face that matches the sprites that are generated there. Is there a face maker program that matches the famitsu generator that anyone knows of?

Ya i have a face generator ill post a link for it. I dont kno how advanced u r wit computers but u can change the features by overwriting the files in the picture folder

i do not take credit for this i dont kno where i got it but it wa sitting around

Edit:the link is http://www.filefront.com/13990777/FaceMaker.zip tell me if its not working
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.