Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm in need of some Final Fantasy sprites...
RPG Maker VX Community > RPG Maker VX > Resource Show Case > Resource Requests
TheDizzle
Hey people. I'm making an RPG using RPG Maker VX and want to make a secret area that is based around the Final Fantasy cast - a spin off almost.
I have all the idea's sorted, but it's simply the resources i need. I have a few Final Fantasy sprites, and have really liked PINEDAVX's work.
The sprites i would now appriciate are...

Tidus - FFX

Yuna - FFX

Seymour - FFX

Kimahri - FFX

Steiner - FFIX

Reno - FFVII (Not the greatest picture, sorry)

Rude - FFVII (Another 'not so good' picture. Just black suit, black tie, white shirt, black shades, white skinned - but quite tanned)

Any of these would be great! If anybody can suggest more, that would also be helpful.
Thanks.
Retired-Pine
In fact out of those, I also have made Reno and Rude.

Here: http://www.pinemaker.rpgmakerbrasil.com/more-ffvii/

For the rest of them you've ran out of luck (at least with me) because I don't really have them/will ever have them. I do recall having seen them though at least Yuna.
TheDizzle
Thanks PINEDAVX that's great!
If anybody else has seen any, please let me know.
Runefreak
I think I've seen one of the sprites for Tidus before, I just
can't remember where. I'll look for it and tell you when I find it,
but if I can remember I think I've seen it on another forum for rmvx. But
I'll check.
RyouKachi
I saw a site today that has the whole cast of FFX but I can't find it again for the life of me, I'll keep trying though^^.
Runefreak
Ugh I looked every where and still no luck, sorry.
sasuke
i have the rmxp Tidus sprite here i am gonna convert it with photoshop see if you like it first...
sasuke
ok i've done converting it and you are welcome...

sorry i can't find the others.
TheDizzle
Thanks everyone, you're all helping! smile.gif
Just to let you know, I'm using VX sprites, so XP style characters will stick out a lot laugh.gif
But thanks a lot anyways Sasuke, I have been able to work off what you gave me smile.gif
So if anyone has seen those FFX sprites, please let me know! It's a pain making them all myself...
Also, The character Steiner - in the main topic - would be a lot of help?
Just to let you know aswell, I now have the Reno and Rude thanks to PinedaVX, and have been able to make myself a Tidus and Yuna!

Thankss
Runefreak
QUOTE (TheDizzle @ Sep 6 2009, 09:55 AM) *
Thanks everyone, you're all helping! smile.gif
Just to let you know, I'm using VX sprites, so XP style characters will stick out a lot laugh.gif
But thanks a lot anyways Sasuke, I have been able to work off what you gave me smile.gif
So if anyone has seen those FFX sprites, please let me know! It's a pain making them all myself...
Also, The character Steiner - in the main topic - would be a lot of help?
Just to let you know aswell, I now have the Reno and Rude thanks to PinedaVX, and have been able to make myself a Tidus and Yuna!

Thankss

Actually I might be able to use Sasuke's Tidus sprite and edit him to the VX look if you want.
mickylee
How do you use sprites when they have green backgrounds?
Mine show up green when they have green background ><
Vizzy
QUOTE (mickylee @ Sep 6 2009, 10:43 PM) *
How do you use sprites when they have green backgrounds?
Mine show up green when they have green background ><

Sorry Mods couldn't help but help this guy:

One try not to hijack someones thread, especially when the comment isn't on the subject, and second when importing the sprites through the resource manager make sure to left-click the green or whatever color it is between the sprites, and that will remove that color.
TheDizzle
Runefreak,
Thanks, but no thanks, I've already made myself a Tidus and am quite pleased with it!
But thanks for the offer anyway
GrandmaDeb
Here are some chars and (look under My Work and Chars)
also here is yuna
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.