I Know Of
Mainly I Want The Layout For The Attacks
Topaz
http://www.pockethouse.com/yez/battle-engine-zealous/
This may actually work...
ANTI-hero
Isn't that the default battle system?
All you need is a HUD script, Kyle?.
And Reedos SSBS has Tactics. Ask him if he can remove it from the script for you.
Topaz
QUOTE (Roxas the Nobody @ Jan 10 2010, 11:05 AM) *
Isn't that the default battle system?
All you need is a HUD script, Kyle?.
And Reedos SSBS has Tactics. Ask him if he can remove it from the script for you.

Reedo's has tactics when used with YEZ's. YEZ is the one that actually has all the features.
Mithran
I can't figure out exactly what is being requested here. Please edit your original post to be more clear. In particular, you should explain each of these:

Tactics
Change Party Line-up
And A Item List And Spell List Like Dragon Quest V or IV

and

I Want The Layout Of The Actions And The Tactics
Onyx Tanuki
I can explain it, Mithran. The first of those two are options that'd be added to the Fight/Flee option, while the third is an inventory change. In more detail:

Tactics is a method of setting a character to auto-battle using certain AI. It would root from the Fight/Flee menu and open a new menu with several AI options. For example, "Support Hero" would have a character primarily casting buffs on the Hero if he doesn't have them, and healing him instead of another party member if they both have low HP. Or "Go All Out" would make a character focus on dealing as much damage to enemies as possible. Or "Conserve MP" would allow them only to use skills that have a 0 MP cost. It also would include a "Manual" option to allow the player to input the command themselves as normal. Changing Tactics would not eat up your turn, and would return you to the Fight/Flee menu when done.

Line-Up is just a way to change the active battle party in the middle of a fight. All party members show up, and you pick the four of them you want to fight in the battle. It immediately changes your active party to the chosen actors and returns you to the Fight/Flee menu without taking your turn. Just think of it like a party-change script modified to be used in battle.

The inventory system has each character having their own inventory that can be used any time, or a bag as a party inventory that can only be used from the menu. Character-held items don't stack, but those in the bag do. For example, if Hero has 5 Medical Herbs in his inventory and 5 Medical herbs in his bag, the ones in his inventory would take up five separate slots, while those in the bag would only take up one slot. In addition, character inventories are limited to twelve individual items, while the bag has unlimited slots.
piejamas
I think both of those are included in YEZ (the link Topaz posted), you should check that out smile.gif
Kyle?
Yeah I Know About Yanfly Zealous Battle Engine
It's Not Quite What I Want
I Want A Hud HP When Attack Like The Picture
And The Layout Of The
Attacking
Line-Up/Reorder Group
Tactics
And Flee
Like The Screen Shot
Twilight
He gave you the resources you asked for... All you have to do is take the time to put it all together. the Formations Script can be used to setup most of the auto battle functions and as far as the HUD layout is concerned, you should take a little bit of time to play around in the default scripts to find out how to set it up. The only thing you won't get is the individual inventory setup.
Kyle?
Don't Quite Understand You Twilight
Twilight
If you don't understand that, then there really is no point in me trying to help you.
Anyway, I basically said
You were given the tools to try and put most of it together yourself, you only have to concern yourself with finding individual inventories for each actor.
Kyle?
Oh I Get It now
And Put A Request For That
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.