Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Sonic Sprite
RPG Maker VX Community > RPG Maker VX > Resource Show Case > Resource Requests
Avvy
A sonic sprite. Yeah, I lied. I want a FEW Sonic sprites. I need them to progress my game.
Anyway, I need (large images ahead):

Spoiler:
-Sonic:
-Tails:
-Knuckles:
-Amy:
-Shadow:
-Rouge:

-Eggman: Walking
-Eggman: In Ship
-Eggman: In Albatross

-Egg Emperor:
-Metal Sonic:
-Metal Overlord:
-Eggman Robots:

Credit will be given. Thank you. smile.gif
Avvy
Bump
Avvy
Bump
Super Stick Lyonn
72 hours between bumps, sir.
Avvy
Oops, sorry for the double post. Stupid internet went slow...laugh.gif
Zephyrsword
QUOTE (Avatar176 @ Oct 11 2010, 10:49 PM) *
Oops, sorry for the double post. Stupid internet went slow...laugh.gif

Your request isn't being fufilled as fast as you would like because you're not covering such things like the art style. Pretty much all the sonic resources are covered here: http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/Sprit.../Sonic_Main.htm so the chances are, people can't be naffed to do it because it already exists.
Avvy
QUOTE (Zephyrsword @ Oct 11 2010, 05:56 PM) *
Your request isn't being fufilled as fast as you would like because you're not covering such things like the art style. Pretty much all the sonic resources are covered here: http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/Sprit.../Sonic_Main.htm so the chances are, people can't be naffed to do it because it already exists.

I need them in VX form. These are rips that don't cover all the directions I want.
They're in just in one direction. And what do you mean by the art style?
I thought all you needed here was a picture for reference (so I'm told by Cray).
Terra-chan
That's wrong. This sheet has all 4 directions. But moreso than sprites existing, these are non-human sprites, they're not so easy to do. Even if Humanoid, they are very different.
Avvy
QUOTE (Terra-chan @ Oct 13 2010, 11:11 PM) *
That's wrong. This sheet has all 4 directions. But moreso than sprites existing, these are non-human sprites, they're not so easy to do. Even if Humanoid, they are very different.

Still not good enough. Yes, I know I can convert them to VX.
But still, I need the other sprites as well.

EDIT: You know what? I'm going to TRY to convert them to VX, and if I can, I'll share 'em. Thanks Zephyr.
Topic can be closed now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.