Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well, it's time to come out of the shadows!
RPG Maker VX Community > Non-RPG Maker > Community Introductions/Farewells
Chroy
x) I'm Christie. I've been lurking around this site for a while since I started working with RPG Maker VX. I didn't think I was going to join this site but after exchanging some emails with Ronnie (game is in my signature~) I decided that I could probably get a lot more out of this experience if I became active in the community!

I'm a freshman in college, majoring in Psychology with an emphasis and neuroscience... I love to draw, especially pictures of my adorable German Shepherd Dog, Eureka. I came up with the idea for Sanctaeum about 7 months ago, and have been developing it ever since |D I only just decided to make it a game this past month.

That's about all! OTL; sorry for babbling, I need some way to procrastinate from homework!
Jet
Friend of Ronove, friend of mine.
Welcome aboard.
Avvy
Friend of Ronove, friend of mine.

Seconded. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Also, procrastination for the win. ;3
Kaptain J
Yes, hello. A friend of Ronnie is an enemy a friend of mine. Welcome to the forums wink.gif
Ronove
I don't make enemies! D:

Yay for Chroy! Good to see you around and I can't wait to see more of your project.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.