Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Taking leave...
RPG Maker VX Community > Non-RPG Maker > Community Introductions/Farewells
Luchino-chan
Hello there, everyone. Some of you may or may not know me, but that's not important now. I haven't been very active around here lately, and I've decided that I need a bit of a break from the RMVX world. Although I haven't been here as long as everyone else, I just want to say to you all that it's been a lovely experience all around. I have met some truly wonderful people here, like Emmy, Pentalen ^^, ak47, Twidge... the list goes on. And to the resource gods of this site, you have my thanks as well. People like Lunarea and Celianna, amongst others, have provided so many people here with the christmas presents they need to make their games a reality.

But it's been nice knowing you all. My leave is not permenant, bare that in mind. I just need a... long break. That's all. After more than a year and some 500+ posts. smile.gif

As of this moment, my last post here. For now. Hope to see you guys real soon again.

Emmych
Awwww, sucks to see you go! I hope you have fun on your break - they're good every once and awhile! x3
Hope to see you again soon~! biggrin.gif
OVAN66
C ya around! We'll be waiting for you <3
Celianna
Have a nice long break then! We all get tired of VX at one point, but I hope you will return still smile.gif
ak47lol
Enjoy your break, Luchi. You will be missed, as will Enelysion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.