Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3D Sprite Poses for my Heroes form my game Shadow
RPG Maker VX Community > Non-RPG Maker > Literature, Art, and Music
Nightmar
[Credit for DAZ/RDNA/Rendo for the models]

Some work in progress for some 3D Sprites of Shadow an Nightmare from Shadows of the Necromancers

Shadow's Skill Using Pose :3

Nightmare's Skill Using Pose :3

Hopefully I can make full SBS Sprite sheets of all my heroes from my game . As for monsters that won't be that difficult. They well be made later =3

Please post your ideas an what nots :3
Supergodjesus
Great pose work, Nightmar. The broom for the bottom character though looks a bit too high and is clipping through her clothing. Are those clothes morphable to accomdate that? Otherwise the poses themselves look very nice. Unfortunately a lot of the finer details will be lost in re-sizing, but still, great work smile.gif

Also, are both characters supposed to look the same, have the same outfit and so forth?
Nightmar
QUOTE (Supergodjesus @ Feb 20 2012, 05:26 PM) *
Great pose work, Nightmar. The broom for the bottom character though looks a bit too high and is clipping through her clothing. Are those clothes morphable to accomdate that? Otherwise the poses themselves look very nice. Unfortunately a lot of the finer details will be lost in re-sizing, but still, great work smile.gif

Also, are both characters supposed to look the same, have the same outfit and so forth?

yes an yes ^^ Their Twins :3 BUT their personality are completely different an yes the cloths are morphable. and yes I agree with the re sizing issues @_@
edo'o
what programs do you use? poser or something
Tsaku
Okay this killed my 3D designs. Can you direct me to who ever make these for you, or if it was you then can you help me out with something? I use Anim8or and AutoDesk 3DS Max.
Nightmar
QUOTE (Tsaku @ Feb 29 2012, 04:02 PM) *
Okay this killed my 3D designs. Can you direct me to who ever make these for you, or if it was you then can you help me out with something? I use Anim8or and AutoDesk 3DS Max.

lmao xD what you mean o.o make them, you mean the models o.o XD I bought them from DAZ/RDNA/Renderocity its where i get all my 3D models from :3

QUOTE (edo'o @ Feb 29 2012, 09:12 AM) *
what programs do you use? poser or something

Poser an Daz Studio... I do work with Vue also ;3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.