Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm BACK
RPG Maker VX Community > Non-RPG Maker > Community Introductions/Farewells
IceDragon
>_> And hungry.

Anyway just wanted to let you guys know, I'm not dead
I'm alive.

Life bit me on the ass, and dragged me into a dark cave and forced me to code for it.
@___@ I was so lonely, and cold and well yeah.

;_____; I MISSED YOU GUYS, for 3 months I was worried sick about you guys (seriuosly I was like OMG...)

Anyway, I'm back, better than ever, and I'm gonna hug you guys to death (seriously)
laugh.gif
fmstwre
ICE IS BACK ;___________________________;
Scinaya
You are going to hug us to death only if we don't hug you dead first D8< So it's on now!

~~~~~~~~/(O,O)/

The feeling of worry has perched in our hearts as well... Grrrrr, at least you are fine ;A; And seriously WELCOME BACK!
EvilEagles
OH MY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ICYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;___________;
/me dies

Damn it bro. Damn it.
Zetu
ZOMG ICY!!!!!!!!

Team JIFZ died without you! </3 You were the sticky cookie batter that kept us together, how dares you leave me T_T
EvilEagles
Yep. I'm gonna put this userbar in my signature for one month to celebrate this :\
Virus 9
AHHHHH! My worst nightmare came true! I guess I am leaving if he is coming back!

~RUNNING TO THE HILLS~ I can't risk being killed by a Monster like you! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...

Someone comes to you with a phone saying "You got a phone call Ice." and when you put it to your ear you hear me screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.